We made these updates to reflect the high standards established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a set of laws passed in the European Union. We embrace these changes and because we believe all Unhurried Luxury clients and users should have the right to these protections, we are implementing these updates globally.
The GDPR applies to any information that directly or indirectly could identify you as an individual. This includes information, such as names, addresses, phone numbers, as well as IP addresses, device information, billing information, geo-location information, social media information, your preferences, etc.
As a registered client of Unhurried Luxury, you can always see the information that you've shared with us in "My Account".
We hope you'll find that these updates improve your customer experience and reinforce our commitment to your data privacy and security. If you have any questions or comments, send us a message at [email protected].
Capitalized terms not otherwise defined below will have the following meanings:
- "Aggregated Information" means information recorded in any form about more than one individual, where the identity of the individual is not known and cannot be inferred from the information.
- "Guest" means an individual who searches Products or Services or makes Reservations on our Site without being a Member.
- "Member" means an individual who has registered on the https://www.unhurriedluxury.com/ site.
- "Member ID" means the e-mail address Members use to log into our Site.
- "Personal Information" means any information, recorded in any form, about an identified individual, or an individual whose identity may be reasonably inferred from the information. This includes, for example, name, e-mail and mailing address, telephone number, billing and account information and other information incidental to providing Products or Services (including information about individuals traveling with an individual who makes Reservations on our Site).
- "Products or Services" means the hotel reservation and other items or services available from our Site.
- "Reservations" means executed orders to book a hotel through the Site.
- "Site" means https://www.unhurriedluxury.com/ and its respective sub sites, content, Products and Services available therein.
- "Unhurried Luxury", "we", "our", or "us" means Unhurried Luxury Private Limited and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Collection Of Information
You can browse parts of our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We may collect and store the following Personal Information:
- name, telephone numbers, email address, physical contact information, login, password, and financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Site;
- correspondence through our Sites and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Site, Services, content (including, without limitation content provided by third parties), and advertising;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself;
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties.
We may obtain information from or about you in other ways. For example, we may verify user information with a service provider or combine your information with information we collect from other companies. Also, you may send us correspondence, testimonials, photos, writings, customer satisfaction surveys or customer service communications.
Use Of The Information We Collect
- Personal Information
We don't sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our Products and Services, content and advertising.
Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your Personal Information:
- to provide the Products, Services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- to record your preferences, make Reservations and communicate with you about your Reservations;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities such as negligence, breach of contract or fraud, and enforce our Terms and Conditions and other policies;
- to audit compliance with our policies and contractual obligations;
- to customize, measure and improve our Site, Services, Products, related content and advertising;
- to tell you about our Products and Services, targeted marketing, updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- for any other purpose to which you affirmatively consent.
We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, Member ID, password, national identification numbers or related Personal Information in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- Aggregated Information
We may use Aggregated Information to describe our user base to current or potential partners, investors and advertisers; after a survey, to understand and respond to market needs and preferences; or to make recommendations to other users of our Site. For example, if users of our Site who have traveled to a particular destination told us that they had positive experiences at a hotel in that destination, we might recommend that hotel.
How We Share Your Information
We may also share your Personal Information from time to time as follows:
- to hotels and other third-party service providers with which you make arrangements through our Site;
- to third-parties with whom we are collaborating to offer you additional Products or Services such as promotions. We will share Personal Information that is necessary for these other companies to provide the Products or Services that you have requested;
- to protect our Site and our rights under our Terms and Conditions; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- where the information is public; or
- to regulatory agencies.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the Site free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In such circumstances, we will attempt to contact you, where permitted by law, before first making such disclosure.
Storage, Retention And Protection Of Personal Information
- Storage And Retention
If you are a Member, we store your Personal Information in My Account. You can access Your Account from the home page of our Site, after logging onto our Site. Your Account contains your name, e-mail address, e-mail and password settings, and related travel information. It may also contain other information so that you do not need to re-enter it each time you make a Reservation. It may also contain details about your participation in loyalty or awards programs and applicable membership numbers and other travel preferences.
You can access or modify your account in My Account.
You can close your account by emailing [email protected].
We will retain in your My Account, the Personal Information of individuals for whom you have made reservations on your behalf. You can access or modify these third parties' Personal Information at any time.
We will retain your Personal Information in our databases in accordance with our Records Management Policy and applicable laws. This period may extend beyond the end of your relationship with us, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later. We may also need to retain certain information to prevent fraudulent activity; protect ourselves against liability, permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain; or if we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
Your Personal Information will be stored in secured locations and on servers controlled by Unhurried Luxury, located either at our offices or at the offices of our service providers as described in "Protection of Information" below.
- Protection Of Personal Information
If you choose to contact Unhurried Luxury through our Site, you should be aware that any information transmitted electronically via the World Wide Web might not be secure. Unhurried Luxury assumes no liability for the loss of any information that you transmit to us via the World Wide Web. However, if you provide your credit card information on our Site's credit card forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
In communicating with you, we may send e-mail as unencrypted plain text because we are aware that most Members and Guests cannot readily process encrypted e-mail. This is done for your convenience, but with the security concern that, if misrouted or intercepted, it could be read more easily than encrypted e-mail.
- Account Protection
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your Unhurried Luxury password to anyone. If you do share your password or your Personal Information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify Unhurried Luxury and change your password.
How To Access Or Modify Your Account
You can access your Personal Information in My Account. You can change at any time your preferences for receiving or not receiving our e-mails and e-newsletters.
If you wish to modify your Personal Information or close your account, you can do so by contacting us as indicated in Contact Information. We will respond to such requests to information access within thirty (30) days following receipt at the e-mail or mailing address stated above. If we receive your request at a different e-mail or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time.
We do retain Personal Information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
We may communicate with you at various times, with administrative emails or phone calls, about transactions and service announcements, customer service responses, and promotional emails like special offers, newsletters and updates. You can choose to stop receiving promotional emails at any time by simply using an email's unsubscribe function. You may not opt out of receiving administrative messages or customer service responses.
If you request that we close your account, we will promptly do so, to the extent possible. Once your account is closed, however, you will not be able to use many of the Services available on our Site to Members, unless you re-register.
Please remember that we may not be able to honor your request if we are legally obligated to retain information, or for other reasons described in "Storage, Retention and Protection of Personal Information" above.
- Third Party Advertisers
We work with third parties to serve ads on our Site and to serve ads on sites owned or operated by other companies. Our ad servers, and those of our partners, use pixel tags in order to anonymously identify your browser. Some third-party ad companies, such as ad networks, may combine anonymous information obtained in connection with activity on our Site with information obtained from other sources and/or sites. We do not use or share any Personal Information with any of our ad server partners, media partners or ad networks without your authorization.
As part of the registration process we give you the ability to receive via e-mail information about Products and Services, updates to our Site and customized advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your specific interests. We send this information directly ourselves or via third party service providers.
If you do not opt-out from receiving these communications about our Site, we will send them to you.
At any time you may change which of the communications you wish to receive or not, by changing your preferences under My Account.
In addition, in our e-mails and other communications we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe and inform us of preferences if you decide you do not want to receive any future marketing or promotional e-mails from us.
Unhurried Luxury may from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through our Site, or through telephone or e-mail communications, for quality assurance and other purposes. We reserve the right to censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that Unhurried Luxury deems inappropriate or in violation of our Terms and Conditions. During monitoring the information may be examined, recorded or copied.
- Third Parties
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at [email protected] or the following address:
A-550, Jahangir Puri